lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Trym R. Møller" <t...@sigmat.dk>
Subject Re: Solr Hanging
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 13:18:36 GMT
Thanks for your answer.

I am running an (older) revision of solr from around the 29/2-2012

I suspect that the thread I have included is the leader of the shard?
The Solr instance, I have the dump from, contains more than one leader,
so I don't know which shard (slice) the thread is working on. How can I
find the solr instance containing the replica (I guess ZooKeeper can't
help me)?
And when I have found the solr instance containing the replica, how do I
know which thread is handling the update request (all my solr instances
contains 8 cores)?

If this is not possible, I might be able to restart with a setup where
each Solr instances only contains a single core (a leader or a replica).

Best regards Trym