lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Solr 3.6 parsing and extraction files
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 23:10:14 GMT
Hi,

I suppose you want to POST office docs into Solr for text extraction using the Extracting
RequestHandler (SolrCell).
Have you read this page? http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ExtractingRequestHandler
You basically need all libs provided by contrib/extraction. You can see in the example solr/conf/solrconfig.xml
which <lib ../> directives are included near the top of the file, this should give you
a hint of how to configure your own solrconfig.xml depending on where you put those libs.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

On 18. apr. 2012, at 17:36, Tod wrote:

> Could someone possibly provide me with a list of jars that I need to extract from the
apache-solr-3.6.0.tgz file to enable the parsing and remote streaming of office style documents?
 I assume (for a multicore configuration) they would go into ./tomcat/webapps/solr/WEB-INF/lib
- correct?