lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Location Based Searching – Long Lat?
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 13:27:02 GMT
Hi,

There is no geocoding API in Solr as per now so you could handle that in your PHP app.
But check out https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-2833 for potential solution. I have
a first version of the processor which I can upload to that JIRA if you're interested.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com