lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Husain, Yavar" <yhus...@firstam.com>
Subject Apache Tomcat 6 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 2 time(s).
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 17:37:25 GMT

Solr 3.5 was not returning results. To my surprise Tomcat 6.x (64 bit) was not running on
my Windows. There were absolutely no errors in the logs, no crash dumps nothing. I restarted
it and everything seems to be fine now.

Went to the Windows Event viewer and exported the following information as it relates to Tomcat:

Level	Date and Time	Source	Event ID	Task Category
Information	 04/23/2012 8:51:58 AM	Service Control Manager	7036	None	The Apache Tomcat 6 service
entered the running state.
Error		 04/23/2012 4:17:12 AM	Service Control Manager	7034	None	The Apache Tomcat 6 service
terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 2 time(s).
Information	 04/16/2012 3:13:15 PM	Service Control Manager	7036	None	The Apache Tomcat 6 service
entered the running state.
Error		 04/16/2012 1:12:47 PM	Service Control Manager	7034	None	The Apache Tomcat 6 service
terminated unexpectedly.  It has done this 1 time(s).
Information	 04/07/2012 10:02:25 PM	Service Control Manager	7036	None	The Apache Tomcat 6
service entered the running state.

It is a mystery for me as I dont have any errors in the Tomcat logs. How should I go ahead
debugging this problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

This message may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the use
of the
addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is legally privileged. If you are

not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee,

you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message
is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by

replying to the message and delete the original message and any copies immediately thereafter.

Thank you.-
FAFLD