lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From sam ” <skyn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hierarchical faceting?
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 15:33:47 GMT
Yah, that's exactly what PathHierarchyTokenizer does.
    <fieldType name="text_path" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100">
      <analyzer type="index">
        <tokenizer class="solr.PathHierarchyTokenizerFactory"/>
      </analyzer>
    </fieldType>

I think I have a query time tokenizer that tokenizes at /

?q=colors:red
==> Doc1, Doc2

?q=colors:redfoobar
==>