lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ben McCarthy <Ben.McCar...@TraderMedia.co.uk>
Subject RE: Solr data export to CSV File
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 12:32:12 GMT
A combination of the CSV response writer and SOLRJ to page through all of the results sending
it to something like apache commons fileutils:

		  FileUtils.writeStringToFile(new File(output.csv), outputLine ("line.separator"), true);

Would be quiet quick to knock up in Java.

Thanks
Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Erick Erickson [mailto:erickerickson@gmail.com]
Sent: 13 April 2012 13:28
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Solr data export to CSV File

Does this help?

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CSVResponseWriter

Best
Erick

On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 7:59 AM, Pavnesh <pavnesh.kumar@altruistindia.com> wrote:
> Hi Team,
>

> A very-very thanks to you guy who had developed such a nice product.
>
> I have one query regarding solr that I have app 36 Million data in my
> solr and I wants to export all the data to a csv file but I have found
> nothing on the same  so please help me on this topic .
>

> Regards
>
> Pavnesh

This e-mail is sent on behalf of Trader Media Group Limited, Registered Office: Auto Trader
House, Cutbush Park Industrial Estate, Danehill, Lower Earley, Reading, Berkshire, RG6 4UT(Registered
in England No. 4768833). This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
may be legally privileged, and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.
This email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.