lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From khuram120 <khuram....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EventListeners of DIH
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 14:47:06 GMT
I am looking to do the same, I also want to update a table after every
document is updated/added/deleted from the Solr index. OnImportStart and End
only works at the beginning and end of the imports, but I need an event
which should be fired after each document in the index rather than the one
which fires at the end.

If there is no event like this, there should be one. That's my suggestion.

What you did to achieve your requirement of table update after each
document, please let me know. It will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.