lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Asfand Qazi <...@sanger.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Cannot get highlighting to work
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 13:50:25 GMT
Ah... on further inspection of the schema, I saw that the field type was
a custom one that had been configured differently from the standard
'text' one.  I simply got rid of the custom field type and set it back
to text.  Then as you said I reindexed the data (another blunder on my
part before).  Now it works!  Thanks

--
Regards,
       Asfand Yar Qazi