lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jihyun Suh <jhsuh.ourli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I got ERROR, Unable to execute query
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 03:59:55 GMT
That's why I made a new DB for dataimport test. So my tables have no access
or activity.
Those are just dormant ones.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My current suspicion is that there is activity in that table that is
preventing DIH access. I mean, like maybe the table is being updated when
DIH is failing. Maybe somebody is emptying the table and then regenerating
it and your DIH run is catching the table when it is being emptied. Or
something like that.

-- Jack Krupansky


2012/6/4 Jihyun Suh <jhsuh.ourlight@gmail.com>

> I read your answer. Thank you.
>
> But I don't get that error from same table. This time I get error from
> test_5. but when I try to dataimport again, I can index test_5, but from
> test_7 I get that error.
>
> I don't know the reason. Could you help me?
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Is test_5 created by a stored procedure? If so, is there a possibility
> that
> the stored procedure may have done an update and not returned data - but
> just sometimes?
>
> -- Jack Krupansky
>
>
> 2012/6/2 Jihyun Suh <jhsuh.ourlight@gmail.com>
>
>> I use many tables for indexing.
>>
>> During dataimport, I get errors for some tables like "Unable to execute
>> query". But next time, when I try to dataimport for that table, I can do
>> successfully without any error.
>>
>> [Thread-17] ERROR o.a.s.h.d.EntityProcessorWrapper - Exception in entity
>> :
>> test_5:org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException:
>> Unable to execute query:
>> SELECT Title, url, synonym, description FROM test_5 WHERE status in
>> ('1','s') Processing Document # 11046
>>
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException.wrapAndThrow(DataImportHandlerException.java:72)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.<init>(JdbcDataSource.java:253)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource.getData(JdbcDataSource.java:210)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource.getData(JdbcDataSource.java:39)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SqlEntityProcessor.initQuery(SqlEntityProcessor.java:59)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SqlEntityProcessor.nextRow(SqlEntityProcessor.java:73)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessorWrapper.nextRow(EntityProcessorWrapper.java:238)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:596)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.doFullDump(DocBuilder.java:268)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.execute(DocBuilder.java:187)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.doFullImport(DataImporter.java:359)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.runCmd(DataImporter.java:427)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter$1.run(DataImporter.java:408)
>>
>> I use many tables for indexing.
>>
>> During dataimport, I get errors for some tables like "Unable to execute
>> query". But next time, when I try to dataimport for that table, I can do
>> successfully without any error.
>>
>> [Thread-17] ERROR o.a.s.h.d.EntityProcessorWrapper - Exception in entity
>> :
>> test_5:org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException:
>> Unable to execute query:
>> SELECT Title, url, synonym, description FROM test_5 WHERE status in
>> ('1','s') Processing Document # 11046
>>
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException.wrapAndThrow(DataImportHandlerException.java:72)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.<init>(JdbcDataSource.java:253)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource.getData(JdbcDataSource.java:210)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource.getData(JdbcDataSource.java:39)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SqlEntityProcessor.initQuery(SqlEntityProcessor.java:59)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SqlEntityProcessor.nextRow(SqlEntityProcessor.java:73)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessorWrapper.nextRow(EntityProcessorWrapper.java:238)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:596)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.doFullDump(DocBuilder.java:268)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.execute(DocBuilder.java:187)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.doFullImport(DataImporter.java:359)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.runCmd(DataImporter.java:427)
>> at
>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter$1.run(DataImporter.java:408)
>>
>>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message