lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jihyun Suh <jhsuh.ourli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I got ERROR, Unable to execute query
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 01:19:40 GMT
I used 3.x mysql.
After I migrate to 5.x mysql, I don't get same error just like ' Unable to
execute query'.
Maybe low version of mysql and Solr have some problems, I don't know
exactly.


2012/6/5 Jihyun Suh <jhsuh.ourlight@gmail.com>

> That's why I made a new DB for dataimport test. So my tables have no
> access or activity.
> Those are just dormant ones.
>
>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> My current suspicion is that there is activity in that table that is
> preventing DIH access. I mean, like maybe the table is being updated when
> DIH is failing. Maybe somebody is emptying the table and then regenerating
> it and your DIH run is catching the table when it is being emptied. Or
> something like that.
>
> -- Jack Krupansky
>
>
> 2012/6/4 Jihyun Suh <jhsuh.ourlight@gmail.com>
>
>> I read your answer. Thank you.
>>
>> But I don't get that error from same table. This time I get error from
>> test_5. but when I try to dataimport again, I can index test_5, but from
>> test_7 I get that error.
>>
>> I don't know the reason. Could you help me?
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Is test_5 created by a stored procedure? If so, is there a possibility
>> that
>> the stored procedure may have done an update and not returned data - but
>> just sometimes?
>>
>> -- Jack Krupansky
>>
>>
>> 2012/6/2 Jihyun Suh <jhsuh.ourlight@gmail.com>
>>
>>> I use many tables for indexing.
>>>
>>> During dataimport, I get errors for some tables like "Unable to execute
>>> query". But next time, when I try to dataimport for that table, I can do
>>> successfully without any error.
>>>
>>> [Thread-17] ERROR o.a.s.h.d.EntityProcessorWrapper - Exception in
>>> entity :
>>> test_5:org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException:
>>> Unable to execute query:
>>> SELECT Title, url, synonym, description FROM test_5 WHERE status in
>>> ('1','s') Processing Document # 11046
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException.wrapAndThrow(DataImportHandlerException.java:72)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.<init>(JdbcDataSource.java:253)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource.getData(JdbcDataSource.java:210)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource.getData(JdbcDataSource.java:39)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SqlEntityProcessor.initQuery(SqlEntityProcessor.java:59)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SqlEntityProcessor.nextRow(SqlEntityProcessor.java:73)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessorWrapper.nextRow(EntityProcessorWrapper.java:238)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:596)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.doFullDump(DocBuilder.java:268)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.execute(DocBuilder.java:187)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.doFullImport(DataImporter.java:359)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.runCmd(DataImporter.java:427)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter$1.run(DataImporter.java:408)
>>>
>>> I use many tables for indexing.
>>>
>>> During dataimport, I get errors for some tables like "Unable to execute
>>> query". But next time, when I try to dataimport for that table, I can do
>>> successfully without any error.
>>>
>>> [Thread-17] ERROR o.a.s.h.d.EntityProcessorWrapper - Exception in
>>> entity :
>>> test_5:org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException:
>>> Unable to execute query:
>>> SELECT Title, url, synonym, description FROM test_5 WHERE status in
>>> ('1','s') Processing Document # 11046
>>>
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException.wrapAndThrow(DataImportHandlerException.java:72)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource$ResultSetIterator.<init>(JdbcDataSource.java:253)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource.getData(JdbcDataSource.java:210)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.JdbcDataSource.getData(JdbcDataSource.java:39)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SqlEntityProcessor.initQuery(SqlEntityProcessor.java:59)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.SqlEntityProcessor.nextRow(SqlEntityProcessor.java:73)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.EntityProcessorWrapper.nextRow(EntityProcessorWrapper.java:238)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.buildDocument(DocBuilder.java:596)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.doFullDump(DocBuilder.java:268)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DocBuilder.execute(DocBuilder.java:187)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.doFullImport(DataImporter.java:359)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.runCmd(DataImporter.java:427)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter$1.run(DataImporter.java:408)
>>>
>>>
>>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message