lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jihyun Suh <jhsuh.ourli...@gmail.com>
Subject solr, how can I make search query with fixed slop(distance)
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 16:08:16 GMT
I want to search data within fixed slop in Solr.

For example, I make search query 'title:+solr +user ~2' for search some
data which have 'solr' and 'user' within 2 slops. But it's not working in
Solr. I get some parameter, defType=edismax, pf, qs, ps. It's not change
the search result, but order.

If I use Phrase Query just like 'title:"solr user"~2', it can't get the
result just like "... users for solr ..." which have not keywords in order.

How Can I do? Help me.