lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From eShard <zim...@yahoo.com>
Subject How do you get the document name from Open Text?
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 21:14:33 GMT
I'm using Solr 4.0 with ManifoldCF .5.1 crawling Open Text v10.5.
I have the cats/atts turned on in Open Text and I can see them all in the
Solr index.
However, the id is just the URL to download the doc from open text and the
document name either from Open Text or the document properties is nowhere to
be found.
I tried using resourceName in the solrconfig.xml as it was described in the
manual but it doesn't work.
I used this:
<requestHandler name="/update/extract"
class="org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingRequestHandler">
    <lst name="defaults">
	  <str name="fmap.content">text</str>
      <str name="fmap.Last-Modified">last_modified</str>
      <str name="uprefix">attr_</str>
	  <str name="resourceName">File Name</str>
	  <str name="lowernames">true</str>
    </lst>

  </requestHandler>

but all I get is "File Name" in resourceName. Should I leave the value blank
or is there some other field I should use?
Please advise....