lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Manepalli, Kalyan" <KALYAN.MANEPA...@orbitz.com>
Subject RE: Solr upgrade from 1.4 to 3.6
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 18:09:02 GMT
Chantal,
	Thanks for the reply. I will try it out.

Thanks,
Kalyan Manepalli

-----Original Message-----
From: Chantal Ackermann [mailto:c.ackermann@it-agenten.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 3:55 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Solr upgrade from 1.4 to 3.6

Hi Kalyan,

that is becouse SolrJ uses "javabin" as format which has class version numbers in the serialized
objects that do not match. Set the format to XML ("wt" parameter) and it will work (maybe
JSON would, as well).

Chantal

Am 31.07.2012 um 20:50 schrieb Manepalli, Kalyan:

> Hi all,
>                We are trying to upgrade our solr instance from 1.4 to 3.6. We use SolrJ
API to fetch the data from index. We see that SolrJ 3.6 version is not compatible with index
generated with 1.4.