lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From deniz <denizdurmu...@gmail.com>
Subject ´╗┐BaseTokenFilterFactory is missing in Solr 4.0?
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 05:25:00 GMT
well as the title says... I couldnt find it in any jars while I was following
the tutorial  here:
http://solr.pl/en/2012/05/14/developing-your-own-solr-filter/

i thought something was wrong with my env so i was trying to find which jar
includes that class but search on grepcode only shows 3.6.0

http://grepcode.com/search/?query=BaseTokenFilterFactory

then i have checked changes.txt files in solr nightlies (in 4.0 aLPHA and
3.6.1) but there is nothing about BaseTokenFlterFactory...

is this a bug? or i am seriously missing somehing here?

-----
Zeki ama calismiyor... Calissa yapar...