lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Rafał Kuć <r....@solr.pl>
Subject Re: solr issue with seaching words
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 11:46:11 GMT
Hello!

I suppose, you may have word delimiter along with stemming in your
configuration. You may see how your analysis chain works in Solr
analysis pages (admin panel). You can paste the type configuration for
the field you experiencing issues on and we will be able to see what
is happening.

--
Regards,
 Rafał Kuć