lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From jun Wang <wangjun...@gmail.com>
Subject Solr 3.3 mod function
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2012 02:44:35 GMT
Hi,all

I am using solr 3.3 now, and there is need to using mod function in query,
but mod function is not exist until 4.0. so, I want using other functions
to replace mod in 3.3 like *q=subject:mp3&fq={!frange l=1
u=1}sub(id,product(floor(div(id,2)),2))*. But I found that this function
can not working, cause that  *sub(id,product(floor(div(id,2)),2))* will
equal to id even id is a odd number. Is there anyone can given a working
replacement for mod function in 3.3? Thanks

--
from Jun Wang