lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Randy <rwe...@uni-freiburg.de>
Subject Solr4 data import skipdoc and regex
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 11:29:58 GMT
Hi *,

I want to import some data to build a Solr index. For this import, I need to
skip some documents from importing. In my data-config file it looks like
this:

<field column="$skipDoc"  regex="^MyPattern .*" replaceWith="true"
sourceColName="text"/>

As I also need to search my 'titles' I tried this:

<field column="$skipDoc"  regex="^MyPattern .*" replaceWith="true"
sourceColName="text"/>
<field column="$skipDoc"  regex="^MyPattern2 .*" replaceWith="true"
sourceColName="title"/>
This couldn't work - thats now clear for me ;-) But how can I do it?

Thanks in advance :-)

Randy