lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Darniz <rnizamud...@edmunds.com>
Subject Re: error while doing partial update using curl
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 11:55:57 GMT
Thanks for the reply

i checked the solr version and we do use exact version
4.0.0.2012.10.06.03.04.33

and also i have posted my solconfig.xml file snippet, and your assumption
was correct, it did used XmlUpdateRequestHandler.

<requestHandler name="/update" class="solr.XmlUpdateRequestHandler" />

Do you know whats the correct way to provide xml in order to do partial
update.

This wiki here suggested me to do partial updating, which is not working for
me
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/UpdateXmlMessages#Optional_attributes_for_.22field.22