lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AutoSoftcommit option solr 4.0
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 13:50:34 GMT
The best way to confirm the NRT aspect is to start loading a really large batch of documents
and go to your browser and do a search for *:* (match all documents). See the result count.
Hit refresh and see the result count. Hit refresh a couple times about once per second and
see the result counts.

- Mark