lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Markus.Mirsberger" <markus.mirsber...@gmx.de>
Subject Meaning of the colors in the solrcloud view
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2012 05:30:35 GMT
Hi,

can someone give me a hint about the meaning of the different colors
inside the cloud admin view graphics? I see oange, yellow, gray colors
but dont find anything in the documentation about the meaning
(especially the gray color:) ).

I have an external zookeeper server with 4 nodes (2 shards with 2
replications) and suddenly the following effect (everything worked fine
for a few days):

- I have 3 collections already running with data and for every
collection the graphic shows me now one serveraddress in gray color.
- When I try to create a new collection through the collection api the
cores will be created on all servers except one ( the same shown in
other collections in gray color)

I already restarted the servers. I also tried to  clean the zookeeper
data, upload my configurations again and restart everything. Always the
same effect.

Thanks,
Markus