lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From André Schild <a.sch...@aarboard.ch>
Subject Spellchecker for multiple sites (and languages?)
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 14:52:28 GMT
Hello,

we are a long time nutch user (Since 0.7)
Now we made the big jump from 0.9 to 1.5 and solr 4.0

We use it to index different websites and then provide site specific
search for these.

Currently we index the sites and store them all in one solr instance.
The different sites are separated via the host entry in solr, this works
fine.

An important thing is, that each site can have text in multiple
languages (For example en, de, fr, cn etc.)
We separate the via the lang flag (thins works fine)

We now with to integrate the spellchecker to provide the "Did you
mean...." functionality.
This works only partly fine, since it will always have a word list over
all sites and all languages....
We would need to have a wordlist/spellchecker (based on the content
field) which is "separate" for each site and language.

What would a clean way to solve this requirement bee ?

When we create a solr instance per site, then we would at least get the
wordlist separated by site,
but then we still have the problem on separating them by language.....

Any ideas/hints ?

With best regards

--
Aarboard AG    Phone: +41 32 332 97 14