lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From André Schild <a.sch...@aarboard.ch>
Subject Re: Spellchecker for multiple sites (and languages?)
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 17:24:03 GMT
Am 26.11.2012 16:32, schrieb Markus Jelsma:
> Hi - check the new spellchecker collate options. It limits spellchecker suggestions to
the fq restrictions. If you filter on specific hosts, the spellchecker will only provide suggestions
that are found in that host. Same goes for language.

> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SpellCheckComponent#spellcheck.collate

After some try & error it does exactly why I wish, Thanks

I noticed, that when I use spellcheck.extendedResults=true,
that in the extended resulsts the other (invalid) results are still
shown....
a bug or expected behaviour in the extended resulsts ?

André