lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From André Schild <a.sch...@aarboard.ch>
Subject Re: Spellchecker for multiple sites (and languages?)
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 17:47:00 GMT
Ok,

thanks

André

Am 26.11.2012 18:45, schrieb Dyer, James:
> The Lucene spellcheckers just look at each word in isolation, which is what the extended
results are reporting on.  So when using "maxCollationTries", etc, this information becomes
less useful.  Its when Solr tries to put these words together into a meaningful collation
that you get a good query with only applicable data returned.  If you need more information
than just the re-written query, set "spellcheck.collateExtendedResults=true".  It will tell
you which original word was replaced with what, etc.  This way if you need to re-write the
query in a custom manner or want to give the users a message about which words were misspelled,
etc, you can do so easily.

> James Dyer
> E-Commerce Systems
> Ingram Content Group
> (615) 213-4311

to the fq restrictions. If you filter on specific hosts, the spellchecker will only provide
suggestions that are found in that host. Same goes for language.

--
Aarboard AG    Phone: +41 32 332 97 14
Egliweg 10     Fax:   +41 32 332 97 15