lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Dyer, James" <James.D...@ingramcontent.com>
Subject RE: DIH nested entities don't work
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 16:05:23 GMT
Here's what I'd do next:

- double check you're only caching the child entity, not the parent.
- Replace the "SELECT *" queries with a list of actual fields you want.
- specify the persistCacheFieldNames and persistCacheFieldTypes parameters (see the doc-comment
for DIHCachePersistProperties)
- Try running again.
- If it fails, post the exact data-config.xml you tried to this list for a closer look.

James Dyer
E-Commerce Systems
Ingram Content Group
(615) 213-4311

-----Original Message-----
From: mroosendaal [mailto:mroosendaal@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 4:58 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: RE: DIH nested entities don't work

Hi,

I've created a jar with 5 files:
4 files with DIHCache*.java
1 file named BerkleyBackedCache.java

I've changed the data-config based on your input. What i see it doing is
that it is building a cache at the given location. However the first testrun
took almost *3* hours before i got a message: "connection reset by peer:
socket write error".

I'll try again but the fact that it takes even more than an hour to process
would indicate that i'm missing something.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Maarten