lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Dotan Cohen <dotanco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: After adding field to schema, the field is not being returned in results.
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2012 18:15:53 GMT
On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 4:23 AM, Lance Norskog <goksron@gmail.com> wrote:
> If any value is in a bogus format, the entire document batch in that HTTP request fails.
That is the right timestamp format.
> The index may be corrupted somehow. Can you try removing all of the fields in data/ and
trying again?

Thanks. Seeing how all the documents are being added, either there is
a valid format in the created_iso8601 field or it is empty. I've
pretty much ruled out empty in code, but still nothing in the index.

I'll play around some more and update the list. At least I am learning.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com