lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Dotan Cohen <dotanco...@gmail.com>
Subject After adding field to schema, the field is not being returned in results.
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 00:42:10 GMT
I had stopped Solr 4.0, added a new stored and indexed field to
schema.xml, and then restarted Solr. I see that my application is
adding documents and I can query for and retrieve documents just fine.
However, the new field is not being returned in the XML. I can see
that if I try to sort on the field I get no error, whereas if I try to
sort on a nonexistent filed I do get an error, so it seems that Solr
does recognize the new field as actually existing. However even for
new documents I cannot get the field added to my XML output from
queries to Solr, even if the field is explicitly requested with 'fl'.

What must I do to have Solr return this new field in the XML output?

Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il