lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Tomás Fernández Löbbe <tomasflo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error with SolrCloud
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 16:48:29 GMT
Once the configuration is uploaded to zk, Solr will stop using the
directory you specify in the solr.xml to start using the configuration from
zk (to make sure all the nodes of the collection have the same
configuration).
Maybe for some reason the solrconfig file was not uploaded properly? Could
you show a gist with what you see when you go to http://host:port/solr/#/~cloud
and click the "dump" button?


On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:20 PM, Carlos Alexandro Becker <caarlos0@gmail.com
> wrote:

> yeah, I changed to collection1, but I not understand why I have to pass a
> configName if it use collection1 by default?
> also, I tried with collection1 config, and got another error:
>
> 13:49:02,226 ERROR [org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore] (http--0.0.0.0-8080-2)
> org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error CREATEing SolrCore 'teste':
>  at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.admin.CoreAdminHandler.handleCreateAction(CoreAdminHandler.java:521)
> at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.admin.CoreAdminHandler.handleRequestBody(CoreAdminHandler.java:142)
>  at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:129)
> at
>
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.handleAdminRequest(SolrDispatchFilter.java:372)
>  at
>
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:181)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:280)
>  at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:248)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:275)
>  at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:161)
> at
>
> org.jboss.as.web.security.SecurityContextAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityContextAssociationValve.java:153)
>  at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:155)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>  at
>
> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn.invoke(SingleSignOn.java:397)
> at
>
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>  at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:368)
> at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:877)
>  at
>
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:671)
> at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:930)
>  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZooKeeperException:
> at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.create(CoreContainer.java:792)
>  at
>
> org.apache.solr.handler.admin.CoreAdminHandler.handleCreateAction(CoreAdminHandler.java:516)
> ... 18 more
> Caused by: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoNodeException:
> KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /configs/collection1/solrconfig.xml
> at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:102)
>  at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:42)
> at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.getData(ZooKeeper.java:927)
>  at
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient$7.execute(SolrZkClient.java:244)
> at
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient$7.execute(SolrZkClient.java:241)
>  at
>
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkCmdExecutor.retryOperation(ZkCmdExecutor.java:63)
> at org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient.getData(SolrZkClient.java:241)
>  at
> org.apache.solr.cloud.ZkController.getConfigFileData(ZkController.java:344)
> at
>
> org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.getSolrConfigFromZk(CoreContainer.java:1427)
>  at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.create(CoreContainer.java:789)
> ... 19 more
>
>
> Looks like solr is ignoring my solr.xml, which I configure to use "."
> folder.
> TL;DR: Still having no idea about whats going on here.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
>
> On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Tomás Fernández Löbbe <
> tomasflobbe@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In the last stacktrace that you sent, it looks like there is no
> > configuration directory in zk called "myconf". Make sure you use a
> > configuration that was already uploaded to zk. You can use zkCli.sh (in
> the
> > zookeeper bin directory) to see what's inside of the "configs" zk node.
> If
> > you started Solr (at least once) with -Dbootstrap_conf=true, then you
> > probably have a configuration named "collection1", or you can upload new
> > configuration with the scripts that Mark mentioned.
> >
> >
> > I didn't realized before that you were using a different context, I think
> > you should set the "hostContext" parameter (I never actually used that
> > myself). See http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrCloud#Parameter_Reference
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:58 PM, Carlos Alexandro Becker <
> > caarlos0@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > It's strange, my solrconfig.xml is inside the war file.
> > >
> > > Just in case, here is the actual content:
> > > https://gist.github.com/9f0ea455fd6a0d92a196
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance
> > >
> > >
> > > On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:33 PM, Carlos Alexandro Becker <
> > > caarlos0@gmail.com
> > > > wrote:
> > >
> > > > Hm, I still getting nullpointers accessing 127.0.0.1:8080/solr, so,
> I
> > > > change the context to 'ecm-indexer' (my actual solr context), and got
> > > > another error:
> > > >
> > > > 13:29:35,991 INFO  [org.apache.solr.handler.admin.CollectionsHandler]
> > > > (http--0.0.0.0-8080-1) Creating Collection :
> > > >
> > >
> >
> bootstrap_conf=true&numShards=2&collection.configName=myconf&name=teste&action=CREATE
> > > > 13:29:36,036 INFO
>  [org.apache.solr.cloud.OverseerCollectionProcessor]
> > > > (Overseer-88652781758775296-127.0.0.1:8080_ecm-indexer-n_0000000000)
> > > Create
> > > > collection teste on [127.0.0.1:8080_ecm-indexer]
> > > > 13:29:36,039 INFO  [org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer]
> > > > (http--0.0.0.0-8080-2) Creating SolrCore 'teste' using instanceDir:
> > > > ../solr/teste
> > > > 13:29:36,040 INFO  [org.apache.solr.cloud.ZkController]
> > > > (http--0.0.0.0-8080-2) Check for collection zkNode:teste
> > > > 13:29:36,041 INFO  [org.apache.solr.cloud.ZkController]
> > > > (http--0.0.0.0-8080-2) Creating collection in ZooKeeper:teste
> > > > 13:29:36,041 INFO  [org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient]
> > > > (http--0.0.0.0-8080-2) makePath: /collections/teste
> > > > 13:29:36,077 INFO  [org.apache.solr.cloud.ZkController]
> > > > (http--0.0.0.0-8080-2) Load collection config from:/collections/teste
> > > > 13:29:36,078 ERROR [org.apache.solr.cloud.ZkController]
> > > > (http--0.0.0.0-8080-2) Specified config does not exist in
> > > ZooKeeper:myconf
> > > > 13:29:36,079 ERROR [org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer]
> > > > (http--0.0.0.0-8080-2) Unable to create core: teste:
> > > > org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZooKeeperException: Specified config
> does
> > > not
> > > > exist in ZooKeeper:myconf
> > > >  at
> > > >
> > org.apache.solr.cloud.ZkController.readConfigName(ZkController.java:517)
> > > > [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir - 2012-10-06
> > 03:05:55]
> > > > at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.create(CoreContainer.java:782)
> > > > [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir - 2012-10-06
> > 03:05:55]
> > > >  at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.admin.CoreAdminHandler.handleCreateAction(CoreAdminHandler.java:516)
> > > > [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir - 2012-10-06
> > 03:05:55]
> > > >  at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.admin.CoreAdminHandler.handleRequestBody(CoreAdminHandler.java:142)
> > > > [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir - 2012-10-06
> > 03:05:55]
> > > >  at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:129)
> > > > [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir - 2012-10-06
> > 03:05:55]
> > > >  at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.handleAdminRequest(SolrDispatchFilter.java:372)
> > > > [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir - 2012-10-06
> > 03:05:55]
> > > >  at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:181)
> > > > [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir - 2012-10-06
> > 03:05:55]
> > > > at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:280)
> > > > [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >  at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:248)
> > > > [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > > at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:275)
> > > > [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >  at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:161)
> > > > [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > > at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.as.web.security.SecurityContextAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityContextAssociationValve.java:153)
> > > > [jboss-as-web-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> > > >  at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:155)
> > > > [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > > at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
> > > > [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >  at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn.invoke(SingleSignOn.java:397)
> > > > [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > > at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
> > > > [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >  at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:368)
> > > > [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > > at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:877)
> > > > [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >  at
> > > >
> > >
> >
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:671)
> > > > [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > > at
> > > org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:930)
> > > > [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >  at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722) [rt.jar:1.7.0_05]
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > My solr.xml:
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
> > > > <solr persistent="false">
> > > >   <cores defaultCoreName="collection1" adminPath="/admin/cores"
> > > > zkClientTimeout="${zkClientTimeout:15000}" hostPort="8080"
> > > > hostContext="ecm-indexer" host="127.0.0.1">
> > > >      <core instanceDir="." name="collection1"/>
> > > >   </cores>
> > > > </solr>
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I'm pretty sure that I'm missing some simple thing.. but cant figure
> > out
> > > > what.
> > > >
> > > > Thanks in advance.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Tomás Fernández Löbbe <
> > > > tomasflobbe@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > >
> > > >> I'm not sure what could be the issue here, maybe there is a problem
> > with
> > > >> finding the name of your machine? can you manually find '
> > > >> http://carlos-OptiPlex-790:8080/solr' ? Maybe if you set the "host"
> > > >> parameter in solr.xml (
> > > >> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrCloud#SolrCloud_Instance_Params )
> to
> > > >> 127.0.0.1, or your ip? I'm not sure if this will help, just some
> > ideas.
> > > >>
> > > >> Tomás
> > > >>
> > > >>
> > > >> On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 10:53 AM, Carlos Alexandro Becker <
> > > >> caarlos0@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > >>
> > > >> > Any ideas?
> > > >> >
> > > >> >
> > > >> > On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 9:03 AM, Carlos Alexandro Becker <
> > > >> > caarlos0@gmail.com
> > > >> > > wrote:
> > > >> >
> > > >> > > Good Morning Sirs,
> > > >> > >
> > > >> > > Following your suggestions, I ran:
> > > >> > >
> > > >> > > JAVA_OPTS="-DzkRun -DnumShards=2 -Dbootstrap_conf=true
> > > >> > > -Dcollection.configName=myconf -Xmx2048m -XX:MaxPermSize=512m"
> > > >> > > ./standalone.sh
> > > >> > >
> > > >> > > And tried to create a new collection with:
> > > >> > >
> > > >> > >
> > > >> > >
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> http://localhost:8080/ecm-indexer/admin/collections?action=CREATE&name=34&numShards=2&bootstrap_conf=true&collection.configName=myconf
> > > >> > >
> > > >> > > But, got the following exception (again):
> > > >> > >
> > > >> > > 08:59:58,468 INFO
> > >  [org.apache.solr.handler.admin.CollectionsHandler]
> > > >> > > (http--0.0.0.0-8080-7) Creating Collection :
> > > >> > >
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> bootstrap_conf=true&numShards=2&collection.configName=myconf&name=34&action=CREATE
> > > >> > > 08:59:58,529 INFO
> > >  [org.apache.solr.cloud.OverseerCollectionProcessor]
> > > >> > >
> > > >>
> > (Overseer-88651716623466496-carlos-OptiPlex-790:8080_solr-n_0000000000)
> > > >> > > Create collection 34 on [carlos-OptiPlex-790:8080_solr]
> > > >> > > 08:59:58,599 ERROR
> > > [org.apache.solr.cloud.OverseerCollectionProcessor]
> > > >> > >
> > > >>
> > (Overseer-88651716623466496-carlos-OptiPlex-790:8080_solr-n_0000000000)
> > > >> > > Error talking to shard: carlos-OptiPlex-790:8080/solr:
> > > >> > > org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Server at
> > > >> > > http://carlos-OptiPlex-790:8080/solr returned non ok
> status:404,
> > > >> > > message:Not Found
> > > >> > >  at
> > > >> > >
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrServer.request(HttpSolrServer.java:372)
> > > >> > > [apache-solr-solrj-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir - 2012-10-06
> > > >> 03:05:56]
> > > >> > >  at
> > > >> > >
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrServer.request(HttpSolrServer.java:181)
> > > >> > > [apache-solr-solrj-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir - 2012-10-06
> > > >> 03:05:56]
> > > >> > > at
> > > >> > >
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.component.HttpShardHandler$1.call(HttpShardHandler.java:166)
> > > >> > > [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir - 2012-10-06
> > > >> 03:05:55]
> > > >> > >  at
> > > >> > >
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.component.HttpShardHandler$1.call(HttpShardHandler.java:133)
> > > >> > > [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir - 2012-10-06
> > > >> 03:05:55]
> > > >> > >  at
> > > java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
> > > >> > > [rt.jar:1.7.0_05]
> > > >> > > at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
> > > >> > > [rt.jar:1.7.0_05]
> > > >> > >  at
> > > >> > >
> > > >>
> > java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
> > > >> > > [rt.jar:1.7.0_05]
> > > >> > > at
> > > java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
> > > >> > > [rt.jar:1.7.0_05]
> > > >> > >  at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
> > > >> > > [rt.jar:1.7.0_05]
> > > >> > > at
> > > >> > >
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
> > > >> > > [rt.jar:1.7.0_05]
> > > >> > >  at
> > > >> > >
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
> > > >> > > [rt.jar:1.7.0_05]
> > > >> > > at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722) [rt.jar:1.7.0_05]
> > > >> > >
> > > >> > >
> > > >> > > Don't understand, my solr.xml is correct (I believe):
> > > >> > >
> > > >> > > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
> > > >> > > <solr persistent="false">
> > > >> > >   <cores defaultCoreName="collection1" adminPath="/admin/cores"
> > > >> > > zkClientTimeout="${zkClientTimeout:15000}" hostPort="8080"
> > > >> > > hostContext="solr">
> > > >> > >     <core instanceDir="." name="collection1"/>
> > > >> > >   </cores>
> > > >> > > </solr>
> > > >> > >
> > > >> > >
> > > >> > > Thanks in advance.
> > > >> > >
> > > >> > >
> > > >> > > On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 1:39 PM, Tomás Fernández Löbbe <
> > > >> > > tomasflobbe@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > >> > >
> > > >> > >> Created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-4061
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 8:51 PM, Mark Miller <
> > markrmiller@gmail.com
> > > >
> > > >> > >> wrote:
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> > Yeah, if you want to use a new config set when you
> dynamically
> > > >> create
> > > >> > a
> > > >> > >> > new collection, you must first upload the new config set.
> It's
> > > >> pretty
> > > >> > >> easy
> > > >> > >> > using the cloud-scripts/zkcli.sh|bat scripts.
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >> > If someone likes the idea of being able to point to a new
> > config
> > > >> set
> > > >> > to
> > > >> > >> > upload when using the collections api - basically work the
> two
> > > >> steps
> > > >> > >> into
> > > >> > >> > one call - I'd recommend a JIRA issue so we don't forget to
> > look
> > > at
> > > >> > >> this.
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >> > - Mark
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >> > On Nov 9, 2012, at 3:57 PM, Carlos Alexandro Becker <
> > > >> > caarlos0@gmail.com
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >> > wrote:
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >> > > Hm, OK, now I just leave my work, next week I'll try to do
> > what
> > > >> you
> > > >> > >> say
> > > >> > >> > and
> > > >> > >> > > give you a feedback.
> > > >> > >> > > Meanwhile, thank you very much for your help.
> > > >> > >> > >
> > > >> > >> > >
> > > >> > >> > > On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:30 PM, Tomás Fernández Löbbe <
> > > >> > >> > tomasflobbe@gmail.com
> > > >> > >> > >> wrote:
> > > >> > >> > >
> > > >> > >> > >> I thought it was possible to upload a new configuration
> when
> > > >> > >> creating a
> > > >> > >> > new
> > > >> > >> > >> collection through the Collections API, but it looks like
> > the
> > > >> > CREATE
> > > >> > >> > action
> > > >> > >> > >> only takes:
> > > >> > >> > >> replicationFactor
> > > >> > >> > >> name
> > > >> > >> > >> collection.configName
> > > >> > >> > >> numShards
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> > >> I think this means that you'll have to use an existing
> > > >> > configuration
> > > >> > >> > >> (already uploaded to zk) and reference to it in the
> > > >> > >> > "collection.configName"
> > > >> > >> > >> parameter.
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> > >> One extra note, make sure you clean your zk data, because
> on
> > > the
> > > >> > >> > stacktrace
> > > >> > >> > >> you sent, it looks like the collection '2' was created
> prior
> > > to
> > > >> > this
> > > >> > >> > call
> > > >> > >> > >> and it already exists in zk.
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> > >> Tomás
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> > >> On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:39 PM, Carlos Alexandro Becker
> > > >> > >> > >> <caarlos0@gmail.com>wrote:
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> > >>> Hi, about the port, that's my mistake, I have the wrong
> > port
> > > >> > >> specified
> > > >> > >> > in
> > > >> > >> > >>> solr.xml.
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>> But, now, I got the following error:
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>> 17:37:10,358 WARN
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> >
> [com.datasul.technology.webdesk.indexer.engine.IndexerSearchEngine]
> > > >> > >> > >>> (http--0.0.0.0-8080-6) Fail uptading indexer
> > > synonyms/stopwords
> > > >> > >> list.
> > > >> > >> > >>> 17:37:10,378 INFO  [org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer]
> > > >> > >> > >>> (http--0.0.0.0-8080-8) Creating SolrCore '2' using
> > > instanceDir:
> > > >> > >> > ../solr/.
> > > >> > >> > >>> 17:37:10,378 INFO  [org.apache.solr.cloud.ZkController]
> > > >> > >> > >>> (http--0.0.0.0-8080-8) Check for collection zkNode:2
> > > >> > >> > >>> 17:37:10,379 INFO  [org.apache.solr.cloud.ZkController]
> > > >> > >> > >>> (http--0.0.0.0-8080-8) Collection zkNode exists
> > > >> > >> > >>> 17:37:10,379 INFO  [org.apache.solr.cloud.ZkController]
> > > >> > >> > >>> (http--0.0.0.0-8080-8) Load collection config
> > > >> from:/collections/2
> > > >> > >> > >>> 17:37:10,380 INFO
> >  [org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader]
> > > >> > >> > >>> (http--0.0.0.0-8080-8) new SolrResourceLoader for
> > directory:
> > > >> > >> > '../solr/./'
> > > >> > >> > >>> 17:37:10,446 ERROR [org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer]
> > > >> > >> > >>> (http--0.0.0.0-8080-8) :
> > > >> > >> > >>> org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoNodeException:
> > > >> > >> KeeperErrorCode =
> > > >> > >> > >>> NoNode for /configs/collection1/solrconfig.xml
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >>
> org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:102)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [zookeeper-3.3.6.jar:3.3.6-1366786]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >>
> > > org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:42)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [zookeeper-3.3.6.jar:3.3.6-1366786]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.getData(ZooKeeper.java:927)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [zookeeper-3.3.6.jar:3.3.6-1366786]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient$7.execute(SolrZkClient.java:244)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [apache-solr-solrj-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir -
> > > 2012-10-06
> > > >> > >> > 03:05:56]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient$7.execute(SolrZkClient.java:241)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [apache-solr-solrj-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir -
> > > 2012-10-06
> > > >> > >> > 03:05:56]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkCmdExecutor.retryOperation(ZkCmdExecutor.java:63)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [apache-solr-solrj-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir -
> > > 2012-10-06
> > > >> > >> > 03:05:56]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> >
> > >
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient.getData(SolrZkClient.java:241)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [apache-solr-solrj-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir -
> > > 2012-10-06
> > > >> > >> > 03:05:56]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.cloud.ZkController.getConfigFileData(ZkController.java:344)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir -
> > > 2012-10-06
> > > >> > >> > 03:05:55]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.getSolrConfigFromZk(CoreContainer.java:1427)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir -
> > > 2012-10-06
> > > >> > >> > 03:05:55]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.create(CoreContainer.java:789)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir -
> > > 2012-10-06
> > > >> > >> > 03:05:55]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.admin.CoreAdminHandler.handleCreateAction(CoreAdminHandler.java:516)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir -
> > > 2012-10-06
> > > >> > >> > 03:05:55]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.admin.CoreAdminHandler.handleRequestBody(CoreAdminHandler.java:142)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir -
> > > 2012-10-06
> > > >> > >> > 03:05:55]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:129)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir -
> > > 2012-10-06
> > > >> > >> > 03:05:55]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.handleAdminRequest(SolrDispatchFilter.java:372)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir -
> > > 2012-10-06
> > > >> > >> > 03:05:55]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:181)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir -
> > > 2012-10-06
> > > >> > >> > 03:05:55]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:280)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:248)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:275)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:161)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.as.web.security.SecurityContextAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityContextAssociationValve.java:153)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jboss-as-web-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:155)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn.invoke(SingleSignOn.java:397)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:368)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:877)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:671)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >>
> > > >>
> > org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:930)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> [rt.jar:1.7.0_05]
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>> 17:37:10,451 ERROR [org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer]
> > > >> > >> > >>> (http--0.0.0.0-8080-8) Unable to create core: 2:
> > > >> > >> > >>> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZooKeeperException:
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.create(CoreContainer.java:792)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir -
> > > 2012-10-06
> > > >> > >> > 03:05:55]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.admin.CoreAdminHandler.handleCreateAction(CoreAdminHandler.java:516)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir -
> > > 2012-10-06
> > > >> > >> > 03:05:55]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.admin.CoreAdminHandler.handleRequestBody(CoreAdminHandler.java:142)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir -
> > > 2012-10-06
> > > >> > >> > 03:05:55]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.handler.RequestHandlerBase.handleRequest(RequestHandlerBase.java:129)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir -
> > > 2012-10-06
> > > >> > >> > 03:05:55]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.handleAdminRequest(SolrDispatchFilter.java:372)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir -
> > > 2012-10-06
> > > >> > >> > 03:05:55]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter.doFilter(SolrDispatchFilter.java:181)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir -
> > > 2012-10-06
> > > >> > >> > 03:05:55]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:280)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:248)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:275)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:161)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.jboss.as.web.security.SecurityContextAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityContextAssociationValve.java:153)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jboss-as-web-7.1.1.Final.jar:7.1.1.Final]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:155)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn.invoke(SingleSignOn.java:397)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:368)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:877)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:671)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >>
> > > >>
> > org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:930)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [jbossweb-7.0.13.Final.jar:]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> [rt.jar:1.7.0_05]
> > > >> > >> > >>> Caused by:
> > > >> org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoNodeException:
> > > >> > >> > >>> KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for
> > > >> /configs/collection1/solrconfig.xml
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >>
> org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:102)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [zookeeper-3.3.6.jar:3.3.6-1366786]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >>
> > > org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:42)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [zookeeper-3.3.6.jar:3.3.6-1366786]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.getData(ZooKeeper.java:927)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [zookeeper-3.3.6.jar:3.3.6-1366786]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient$7.execute(SolrZkClient.java:244)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [apache-solr-solrj-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir -
> > > 2012-10-06
> > > >> > >> > 03:05:56]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient$7.execute(SolrZkClient.java:241)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [apache-solr-solrj-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir -
> > > 2012-10-06
> > > >> > >> > 03:05:56]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkCmdExecutor.retryOperation(ZkCmdExecutor.java:63)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [apache-solr-solrj-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir -
> > > 2012-10-06
> > > >> > >> > 03:05:56]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> >
> > >
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient.getData(SolrZkClient.java:241)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [apache-solr-solrj-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir -
> > > 2012-10-06
> > > >> > >> > 03:05:56]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.cloud.ZkController.getConfigFileData(ZkController.java:344)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir -
> > > 2012-10-06
> > > >> > >> > 03:05:55]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.getSolrConfigFromZk(CoreContainer.java:1427)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir -
> > > 2012-10-06
> > > >> > >> > 03:05:55]
> > > >> > >> > >>> at
> > > >> > org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.create(CoreContainer.java:789)
> > > >> > >> > >>> [apache-solr-core-4.0.0.jar:4.0.0 1394950 - rmuir -
> > > 2012-10-06
> > > >> > >> > 03:05:55]
> > > >> > >> > >>> ... 19 more
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>> Thanks in advance.
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>> On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 5:34 PM, Tomás Fernández Löbbe <
> > > >> > >> > >>> tomasflobbe@gmail.com
> > > >> > >> > >>>> wrote:
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>> Also, JBoss AS uses Tomcat, rigth? you may want to look
> at
> > > >> Mark
> > > >> > >> > >> Miller's
> > > >> > >> > >>>> comments here:
> > > >> > >> > >>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/lucene-solr-user/201210.mbox/%3CCABCJ++J+AM6E0ghMM+hPZAk5D0eXrqHyXAXLa6uuTW1YQAE35g@mail.gmail.com%3E
> > > >> > >> > >>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>> On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:30 PM, Tomás Fernández Löbbe <
> > > >> > >> > >>>> tomasflobbe@gmail.com
> > > >> > >> > >>>>> wrote:
> > > >> > >> > >>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>> Do you have a stacktrace of the error you are getting?
> > When
> > > >> > >> Zookeeper
> > > >> > >> > >>>> runs
> > > >> > >> > >>>>> embedded (when you are using -DzkRun), it runs on [solr
> > > >> > >> port]+1000.
> > > >> > >> > >> In
> > > >> > >> > >>>> the
> > > >> > >> > >>>>> example Jetty, Solr runs at 8983, and so zk runs at
> 9983,
> > > in
> > > >> > your
> > > >> > >> > >> case
> > > >> > >> > >>> it
> > > >> > >> > >>>>> should be using 9080.
> > > >> > >> > >>>>> Which Solr instance is the one that can't connect to
> ZK?
> > > how
> > > >> > many
> > > >> > >> > >> JBoss
> > > >> > >> > >>>> AS
> > > >> > >> > >>>>> are you running?
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>> On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:14 PM, Carlos Alexandro
> Becker <
> > > >> > >> > >>>>> caarlos0@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>> Hi Thomás, thanks for your help.
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>> I change the start cmd to:
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>> JAVA_OPTS="-DzkRun -DnumShards=2 -Dbootstrap_conf=true
> > > >> > -Xmx2048m
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>> -XX:MaxPermSize=512m" ./standalone.sh
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>> Then, I tried to add a new core like this:
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> http://localhost:8080/ecm-indexer/admin/collections?action=CREATE&name=2&numShards=2
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>> &bootstrap_conf=true<
> > > >> > >> > >>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> http://localhost:8080/ecm-indexer/admin/collections?action=CREATE&name=2&numShards=2&bootstrap_conf=true
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>> <
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/collections?action=CREATE&name=mycollection&numShards=X&bootstrap_conf=true
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>> But, looks like the Zookeeper dont get up, because
> solr
> > > >> can't
> > > >> > >> > >> connect
> > > >> > >> > >>> on
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>> port 8983. I inspected it with fuser, and is no
> process
> > > >> running
> > > >> > >> in
> > > >> > >> > >>> this
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>> port at all.
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>> Do I have to add an extra thing to my pom.xml, or
> > > something?
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>> Thanks in advance.
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>> On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Tomás Fernández Löbbe
> <
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>> tomasflobbe@gmail.com
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>> wrote:
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>> I think you have to use either bootstrap_conf=true or
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>
> > > >> "bootstrap_confdir=/path/to/conf"+"collection.configName=foo"
> > > >> > >> (not
> > > >> > >> > >>>> both
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>> at
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>> the same time). If you use the first one, Solr will
> > > upload
> > > >> the
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>> configuration for all the cores that you have
> > configured
> > > >> (with
> > > >> > >> the
> > > >> > >> > >>>> name
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>> of
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>> the core as name of the configuration). When you
> > create a
> > > >> new
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>> collection,
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>> you'll have to either upload the configuration again
> > to a
> > > >> > >> > >> different
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>> directory, or use one of the existing configurations.
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>> See
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrCloud#Getting_your_Configuration_Files_into_ZooKeeperand
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrCloud#Managing_collections_via_the_Collections_API
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>> If all your collections are going to use the same
> > > >> > confguration,
> > > >> > >> I
> > > >> > >> > >>>> would
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>> use:
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>> first bootstrap_confdir=../solr/conf and
> > > >> > >> > >>> collection.configName=myconf
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>> and then for every new collection use the command:
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/collections?action=CREATE&name=mycollection&numShards=X&collection.configName=myconf
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>> In the other case, you can omit the configName
> > parameter
> > > >> (the
> > > >> > >> > >>>> collection
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>> name will be used) and when you create a collection
> you
> > > do
> > > >> it
> > > >> > >> > >> like:
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > >
> >
> http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/collections?action=CREATE&name=mycollection&numShards=X&bootstrap_conf=true
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>> Tomás
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>> On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Carlos Alexandro
> Becker
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>> <caarlos0@gmail.com>wrote:
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>> Actually, I want to use it with multiple cores, and
> my
> > > app
> > > >> > >> > >>>> dinamically
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>> add
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>> cores to solr.
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>> So, my solr.xml looks like this:
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>> <solr persistent="false">
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>  <cores defaultCoreName="collection1"
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>   adminPath="/admin/cores"
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>   zkClientTimeout="${zkClientTimeout:15000}"
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>   hostPort="8983"
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>   hostContext="solr">
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>    <core instanceDir="." name="collection1"/>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>  </cores>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>> </solr>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>> so, my solr.home is jboss.home/solr, which is
> > > represented
> > > >> by
> > > >> > >> the
> > > >> > >> > >>> dot
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>> in
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>> instanceDir setting.
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>> My solr.home has the following files:
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>> conf/
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>> -----stopwords.txt
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>> -----synonyms.txt
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>> data/
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>> ----inde/ (etc..)
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>> solr.xml
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>> zoo.cfg
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>> zoo.cfg is the default of the solrcloud example.
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>> THanks in advance.
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>> On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 3:09 PM, Tomás Fernández
> Löbbe
> > <
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>> tomasflobbe@gmail.com
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>> wrote:
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>> Are you sure you are pointing to the correct conf
> > > >> directory?
> > > >> > >> > >>>> sounds
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>> like
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>> you are missing the collection name in the path
> > (maybe
> > > it
> > > >> > >> > >> should
> > > >> > >> > >>>> be
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>> ../solr/YOURCOLLECTIONNAME/conf?)
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>> On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Carlos Alexandro
> > Becker
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>> <caarlos0@gmail.com>wrote:
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>> I started my JBoss server with the following
> > command:
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>> JAVA_OPTS="-DzkRun -DnumShards=2
> > -Dbootstrap_conf=true
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>> -Dbootstrap_confdir=../solr/conf -Xmx2048m
> > > >> > >> > >>> -XX:MaxPermSize=512m"
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>> ./standalone.sh
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>> OK, server goes up, then I tried to search for
> > > >> something,
> > > >> > >> > >> and
> > > >> > >> > >>>> got
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>> the
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>> following error:
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>> 10:47:28,594 ERROR
> > > [org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer]
> > > >> > (MSC
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>> service
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>> thread
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>> 1-6) :
> > > >> > org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoNodeException:
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>> KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for
> > > /configs/ecm/solrconfig.xml
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>> What am I missing?
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>> Thanks in advance.
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>> --
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>> Atenciosamente,
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>> *Carlos Alexandro Becker*
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>> http://caarlos0.github.com/about
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>> --
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>> Atenciosamente,
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>> *Carlos Alexandro Becker*
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>> http://caarlos0.github.com/about
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>> --
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>> Atenciosamente,
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>> *Carlos Alexandro Becker*
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>> http://caarlos0.github.com/about
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>> --
> > > >> > >> > >>> Atenciosamente,
> > > >> > >> > >>> *Carlos Alexandro Becker*
> > > >> > >> > >>> http://caarlos0.github.com/about
> > > >> > >> > >>>
> > > >> > >> > >>
> > > >> > >> > >
> > > >> > >> > >
> > > >> > >> > >
> > > >> > >> > > --
> > > >> > >> > > Atenciosamente,
> > > >> > >> > > *Carlos Alexandro Becker*
> > > >> > >> > > http://caarlos0.github.com/about
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >> >
> > > >> > >>
> > > >> > >
> > > >> > >
> > > >> > >
> > > >> > > --
> > > >> > > Atenciosamente,
> > > >> > > *Carlos Alexandro Becker*
> > > >> > > http://caarlos0.github.com/about
> > > >> > >
> > > >> > >
> > > >> >
> > > >> >
> > > >> > --
> > > >> > Atenciosamente,
> > > >> > *Carlos Alexandro Becker*
> > > >> > http://caarlos0.github.com/about
> > > >> >
> > > >>
> > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > --
> > > > Atenciosamente,
> > > > *Carlos Alexandro Becker*
> > > > http://caarlos0.github.com/about
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > > --
> > > Atenciosamente,
> > > *Carlos Alexandro Becker*
> > > http://caarlos0.github.com/about
> > >
> >
>
>
>
> --
> Atenciosamente,
> *Carlos Alexandro Becker*
> http://caarlos0.github.com/about
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message