lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SolrCloud: CloudSolrServer Zookeeper error.
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 17:28:10 GMT
Take a look at the FAQ for SolrCloud: http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrCloud#FAQ

- Mark

On Nov 20, 2012, at 7:00 AM, Luis Cappa Banda <luiscappa@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> 
> I have developed a NRT Java app that indexes documents using a
> CloudSolrServer instance. During my tests I have a SolrCloud composed by
> only one shard and two Solr server instances. During the several tests I
> did  found just in one case the following error:
> *
> *
> *12-11-20 12:54:03,609 3935290 [pool-1-thread-1-EventThread] ERROR
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkStateReader  - *
> *org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$SessionExpiredException:
> KeeperErrorCode = Session expired for /clusterstate.json*
> * at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:118)*
> * at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:42)*
> * at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.exists(ZooKeeper.java:815)*
> * at
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient$4.execute(SolrZkClient.java:193)*
> * at
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient$4.execute(SolrZkClient.java:190)*
> * at
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkCmdExecutor.retryOperation(ZkCmdExecutor.java:63)
> *
> * at org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient.exists(SolrZkClient.java:190)
> *
> * at
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkCmdExecutor.ensureExists(ZkCmdExecutor.java:90)
> *
> * at
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkCmdExecutor.ensureExists(ZkCmdExecutor.java:84)
> *
> * at
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkStateReader.createClusterStateWatchersAndUpdate(ZkStateReader.java:176)
> *
> * at
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkStateReader$1.command(ZkStateReader.java:144)
> *
> * at
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ConnectionManager$1.update(ConnectionManager.java:116)
> *
> * at
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.DefaultConnectionStrategy.reconnect(DefaultConnectionStrategy.java:46)
> *
> * at
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ConnectionManager.process(ConnectionManager.java:90)
> *
> * at
> org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$EventThread.processEvent(ClientCnxn.java:526)
> *
> * at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$EventThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:502)*
> *2012-11-20 12:54:07,052 3938733 [pool-1-thread-1-EventThread] ERROR
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.DefaultConnectionStrategy  - Reconnect to
> ZooKeeper failed:org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZooKeeperException: *
> * at
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkStateReader$1.command(ZkStateReader.java:147)
> *
> * at
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ConnectionManager$1.update(ConnectionManager.java:116)
> *
> * at
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.DefaultConnectionStrategy.reconnect(DefaultConnectionStrategy.java:46)
> *
> * at
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ConnectionManager.process(ConnectionManager.java:90)
> *
> * at
> org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$EventThread.processEvent(ClientCnxn.java:526)
> *
> * at org.apache.zookeeper.ClientCnxn$EventThread.run(ClientCnxn.java:502)*
> *Caused by: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$SessionExpiredException:
> KeeperErrorCode = Session expired for /clusterstate.json*
> * at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:118)*
> * at org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException.create(KeeperException.java:42)*
> * at org.apache.zookeeper.ZooKeeper.exists(ZooKeeper.java:815)*
> * at
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient$4.execute(SolrZkClient.java:193)*
> * at
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient$4.execute(SolrZkClient.java:190)*
> * at
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkCmdExecutor.retryOperation(ZkCmdExecutor.java:63)
> *
> * at org.apache.solr.common.cloud.SolrZkClient.exists(SolrZkClient.java:190)
> *
> * at
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkCmdExecutor.ensureExists(ZkCmdExecutor.java:90)
> *
> * at
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkCmdExecutor.ensureExists(ZkCmdExecutor.java:84)
> *
> * at
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkStateReader.createClusterStateWatchersAndUpdate(ZkStateReader.java:176)
> *
> * at
> org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkStateReader$1.command(ZkStateReader.java:144)
> *
> * ... 5 more*
> 
> Probably it might be related with some kind of out memory unavailable
> issue, because I´m doing the tests in a very limitated machine, but maybe
> the origin is different and someone could tell me more about it.
> 
> Thanks a lot in advance.
> 
> 
> Regards,
> 
> 
> -- 
> 
> - Luis Cappa


Mime
View raw message