lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SolrCloud(5x) - Errors while recovering
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 15:57:09 GMT
Someone else has been seeing this on 5x as well - their must be a bug in the new file handling
code (which is why it's still baking in 5x and not on 4x yet). I tried to trigger it in tests
a while back, but had no look in the brief time I had. I'll try some manual tests when I get
chance, as well as a little code review. Something is off.

- Mark