lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Dzmitry Petrushenka" <dpetr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic core selection
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2012 17:10:46 GMT
The idea is to send req to http://server.com/solr.

Here are some sample URLs:

http://server.com/solr?custom_param1=aaa&custom_param2=bbb

http://server.com/solr?custom_param1=ccc&custom_param2=dddd

as I said we have our own search handler (wrapping handleRequestBody
method and adding logic before it) where we convert those custom_paramX
params into Solr understandable params like q, fq, facet, etc. Then we
delegate to Solr to process them.

So what I want to do is core0 handle things if custom_param1=aaa and core1
if custom_param1=ccc.

So I'm looking for another way of core selection then selection by URL
path part.

Thanx,