lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Markus Jelsma <markus.jel...@openindex.io>
Subject Recip m parameter to take function value
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2012 10:01:23 GMT
Hi,

We need the recip function's m-parameter to take other functions e.g. recip(dateField, div(1,prod(1,2)),
1,1) but ValueSourceParser want to read a float instead. How could we modifiy either Solr
or Lucene as well to take functions for that parameter? I've been looking at the various extended
ValueSource classes and FunctionValues classes but i'm not yet sure if that's the right place.

ReciprocalFloatFunction want a float but can i resolve a function's value to a float in ValueSourceParser?
Or must i do it in ReciprocalFloatFunction?

Thanks,
Markus