lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From davers <dboych...@improvementdirect.com>
Subject Re: Updating configuration files when using Solr Cloud
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2012 23:39:53 GMT
Actually if I update my configs with the zkCli:

java -classpath example/solr-webapp/WEB-INF/lib/*
org.apache.solr.cloud.ZkCLI -cmd upconfig -zkhost 127.0.0.1:9983 -confdir
example/solr/collection1/conf -confname conf1 -solrhome example/solr

Can I then use the Collections API to reload all of the configs?

http://<server>:8080/apache-solr-4.0.0/admin/collections?action=RELOAD&name=myindex

Will this perform a rolling restart of the configurations? If not will there
be any search downtime using the collections API in this manner?