lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Lance Norskog <goks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DIH] Script Transformer: Is there a way to import js file?
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 02:07:08 GMT
Maybe you could write a Javascript snippet that downloads and runs your
external file?

On 12/26/2012 09:12 AM, Dyer, James wrote:
> I'm not very familiar with using scipting langauges with Java, but having seen the DIH
code for this, my guess is that all script code needs to be in the <script /> section
of data-config.xml.  So I don't think what you want is possible.  This seems like the kind
of thing that would be useful if it could support it though.