lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SolrCloud(5x) - Errors while recovering
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2012 03:06:21 GMT
FYI, I've fixed this 5x issue a few days ago.

- Mark

On Nov 27, 2012, at 10:57 AM, Mark Miller <markrmiller@gmail.com> wrote:

> Someone else has been seeing this on 5x as well - their must be a bug in the new file
handling code (which is why it's still baking in 5x and not on 4x yet). I tried to trigger
it in tests a while back, but had no look in the brief time I had. I'll try some manual tests
when I get chance, as well as a little code review. Something is off.