lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Dyer, James" <James.D...@ingramcontent.com>
Subject RE: [DIH] Script Transformer: Is there a way to import js file?
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2012 17:12:24 GMT
I'm not very familiar with using scipting langauges with Java, but having seen the DIH code
for this, my guess is that all script code needs to be in the <script /> section of
data-config.xml.  So I don't think what you want is possible.  This seems like the kind of
thing that would be useful if it could support it though.

James Dyer
E-Commerce Systems
Ingram Content Group
(615) 213-4311

-----Original Message-----
From: zakaria benzidalmal [mailto:zakibenz@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 11:00 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: [DIH] Script Transformer: Is there a way to import js file?

Hi all,

I am importing some data using DIH, I'd like to use script transformer in
order to perform some transformations before indexing.
As the transformations are a bit complex I am using an external js library.

My question is: Is there a way to import the js library file to my DIH
script?

like: <script src="lib/proj4js.js"></script>

Cordialement.
Zakaria BENZIDALMAL
mobile: 06 31 40 04 33