lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From santoash <santo...@me.com>
Subject ClasscastException while running solr 4 from eclipse
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 05:21:52 GMT
I setup the Solr project in eclipse after running "ant eclipse" from source directory. I don't
see any build errors in eclipse. I see the following exception while trying to run Solr4 from
Eclipse.

Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: class org.apache.lucene.codecs.pulsing.Pulsing40PostingsFormat
	at java.lang.Class.asSubclass(Class.java:3018)
	at org.apache.lucene.util.SPIClassIterator.next(SPIClassIterator.java:126)
	at org.apache.lucene.util.NamedSPILoader.reload(NamedSPILoader.java:60)
	at org.apache.lucene.util.NamedSPILoader.<init>(NamedSPILoader.java:42)
	at org.apache.lucene.util.NamedSPILoader.<init>(NamedSPILoader.java:37)
	at org.apache.lucene.codecs.PostingsFormat.<clinit>(PostingsFormat.java:44)
	... 45 more

I would really appreciate any pointers/suggestions.

Thanks!

Santoash