lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Iwan Hanjoyo <ihanj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to change Solr UI
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 13:01:15 GMT
Hi Romita,

In my opinion, if you are new to Solr, you can start learning from Solritas.
Solritas uses Apache Velocity, a templating language, CSS and JQuery to
manage it looks and behavior.
Besides that you can write a custom SearchComponent inside the /browse
SearchHandler
to add more functionality to your search application.

Kind regards,

Hanjoyo