lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Iwan Hanjoyo <ihanj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: News clustering
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 14:24:55 GMT
Hi Stanislaw,

I mean measuring the similarity between the document in each cluster.
Also, difference between document on one cluster with another cluster.

I saw the sample code ClusteringQualityBencmark.java
However, I do not know how to make use of it for assessing my Solr
Clustering performance.

Kind regards,

Hanjoyo