lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Anupam Bhattacharya <anupam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reindex ALL Solr CORES in one GO..
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 15:03:05 GMT
Thanks Gora,

I can definitely trigger the full re-indexing using CURL for multiple cores
although if i try to index multiple cores (more than 4-5 cores)
simultaneously then the re-indexing fails due to DB connection pool
problems( Connection not available ). Thus I need to schedule indexing once
the previous indexing is over. Unfortunately to track the status of
indexing for a core one need to keeping pinging the server to check
completion status. Is there a way to get a response from SOLR once the
indexing is complete ?

How can i increase the connection pool size in SOLR ?

Regards
Anupam

--
Thanks & Regards