lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Erol Akarsu <eaka...@gmail.com>
Subject Luke and SOLR search giving different results
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 03:38:34 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to apply SOLR for Turkish Language for my research.

Instead of using language identification, I manually assigned Turkish
language for a sample test document. I have configured SOLR schema.xml,
activated the part below. I have added the attached document
testTurkishDoc.xml that is inserted to SOLR database.

But searching for raw Lucene index through Luke and SOLR 4.0 search though
GUI is giving different results. In picture Selection_006.png, the word "baş"
is listed as top term. I search the word "baş" in Luke and I got the result
result that is only document, shown in Selection_004.png.

But in SOLR GUI, I am getting empty result for word "baş" in picture
Selection_002.png.

In the text we have  features field, that has word "baştan" that is being
derived from root word "baş" in Turkish Grammar. Somehow, SOLR GUI is doing
search different than Luke. I could not figure it out why I could not find
it while getting in Luke. The same thing happens for words "umut", "bul"
and "gör".

I will appreciate if you can help me to get same results from SOLR UI.


<field name="features">
       Firmalarsa "Nasılsa buldum oynatacak ünlüyü, neyleyim senaryoyu!"
diyerek baştan savma reklamlarla kotarmaya bakıyor işi. Futbolcu Arda Turan
ve büyük umutlarla Türkiye'ye getirilen Paris Hilton'un oynatıldığı giyim
firması reklamı da tam bir fiyasko. Birbirinden ünlü bu iki ismin oynadığı
reklam Arda'nın kabinde papağan gibi tekrarladığı "My darling!" repliği,
sonunda Paris'i görünce anlam veremediğimiz uyduruk bayılma sahnesi, bir de
Paris'in ancak 5 kez izledikten sonra anlaşılan "Paris seçti, firma yaptı,
Arda bayıldı." sözleriyle kazındı hafızalara, "Keşke unutabilsek!"
dedirterek.
  </field>



Added to schema.xml for SOLR:

<field name="features" type="text_tr" indexed="true" stored="true"
multiValued="true"/>
<fieldType name="text_tr" class="solr.TextField" positionIncrementGap="100">
      <analyzer type="index">
        <tokenizer class="solr.StandardTokenizerFactory"/>
        <filter class="solr.TurkishLowerCaseFilterFactory"/>
        <filter class="solr.StopFilterFactory" ignoreCase="true"
words="lang/stopwords_tr.txt" enablePositionIncrements="true"/>
        <filter class="solr.SnowballPorterFilterFactory"
language="Turkish"/>
      </analyzer>
      <analyzer type="query">
        <tokenizer class="solr.StandardTokenizerFactory"/>
        <filter class="solr.TurkishLowerCaseFilterFactory"/>
        <filter class="solr.StopFilterFactory" ignoreCase="true"
words="lang/stopwords_tr.txt" enablePositionIncrements="true"/>
        <filter class="solr.SnowballPorterFilterFactory"
language="Turkish"/>
      </analyzer>
    </fieldType>

Mime
View raw message