lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Erol Akarsu <eaka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Luke and SOLR search giving different results
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 16:48:28 GMT
Thanks Shawn and Jack,

I changed solrconfig to set defaul query field (qf) to field content. It
works fine now.

Erol Akarsu

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 5:03 PM, Shawn Heisey <solr@elyograg.org> wrote:

> On 12/3/2012 1:44 PM, Erol Akarsu wrote:
>
>> I tried  as search query  not "baş" but "features:baş" in field "q" in
>> SOLR
>> GUI. And, I got result!
>>
>> In the one document, I had some fields type of text_eng, text_general and
>> one field features type of text_tr. If I don't specify field name, SOLR
>> use
>> EnglishAnalyzer. If I do, it uses the analyzer specific to field specified
>> in search query string.
>>
>
> Your config is set up to search against a field named "text" by default -
> either by a setting in schema.xml or a "df" parameter in your search
> handler definition in solrconfig.xml.  If you are using (e)dismax, it might
> be qf/pf parameters instead of df.
>
> The field named text is not properly set up for this search.  Your
> attachment at the beginning of this thread indicates that either you do not
> have a text field for this document at all, or that field is not stored.
>  If the text field is a copyField as Jack has mentioned, note that it
> doesn't matter what analysis you are doing on features -- the copy is done
> before analysis, so it is completely separate.
>
> Thanks,
> Shawn
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message