lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Joe Zhang <smartag...@gmail.com>
Subject behavior of solr.KeepWordFilterFactory
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 05:54:28 GMT
I defined the following data type in my solr schema.xml

<fieldtype name="testkeep" class="solr.TextField">
   <analyzer>
     <filter class="solr.KeepWordFilterFactory" words="keepwords.txt"
ignoreCase="false"/>
   </analyzer>
</fieldtype>

when I use the type "testkeep" to index a test field, my true expecation
was to make sure solr indexes the uppercase form of a small list of words
in the file, AND TREAT EVERY OTHER WORD AS USUAL. The goal of securing the
closed list is achieved, but NO OTHER WORD outside the list is indexed!

Can anybody help? Thanks in advance!

Joe