lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Nalini Kartha <nalinikar...@gmail.com>
Subject Converting fq params to Filter object
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2012 16:21:26 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to convert the fq params that are being passed
to Solr into something that can be used to filter the results of a query
that's being issued against the Lucene IndexSearcher (I'm modifying some
Lucene code to issue the query so calling through to one of the
SolrIndexSearcher methods would be ugly).

Looks like one of the IndexSearcher.search(Query query, Filter filter, ...)
 methods would do what I want but I'm wondering if there's any easy way of
converting the fq params into a Filter? Or is there a better way of doing
all of this?

Thanks,
Nalini