lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From davers <dboych...@improvementdirect.com>
Subject Solr Cloud with external zookeeper ensemble not starting
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 23:44:31 GMT
When I try to start a solr server in my solr cloud I am receiving the error:

SEVERE: null:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumPeerConfig$ConfigException: Error
processing /srv/solr//zoo.cfg

But I don't understand why I would need zoo.cfg in solr/home when I am
running an external ensemble.

I am starting my tomcat servers with the following:

-DzkRun -DzkHost=zookeeper-1:2181,zookeeper-2:2181,zookeeper-3:2181

If I am specifying my ensemble then why is solr looking for a zoo.cfg in
solr/home ?