lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From denl0 <david.vandendriess...@gmail.com>
Subject Solr getting scores of multiple core queries?
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 09:39:14 GMT
At the moment I'm using a solr Join query as a main query and the I filter it
with some other Queries.
I've read In other questions that its impossible to transfer the score from
1 core to another. They suggested to use a main query and then use a join as
a filter to get similar results.

This is the query I'm currently using to search the index.

{!join fromIndex=PageCore from=pageId to=fileId}{!edismax
qf=pageTxt}searchterm

I have 2 cores.
PageCore and BookCore. I would like to get bookresults with a list of pages
where I found the searchterm. The pages aren't a problem since I query them
seperatly after I get the bookresults.

The results are pretty bad since there's no scoring on the results. Using
the page core gives me much better results but I don't understand how I
could get book results from those page results.

Could anyone suggest a query that could keep the scoring and give Book items
as results?