lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Auto completion
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2013 01:31:16 GMT
What modifications did you make?   If you changed the field name (it's literally 'name') in
the example, you'll need to change the JavaScript (terms.fl parameter) in the autocomplete
stuff in conf/velocity/head.vm, and also the 'name' reference in suggest.vm.  That should
be all you need to change for that.

Check your Solr log/console output and see what the actual requests being made to Solr are
formed as, and give those a try directly through your browser to see what is returned to troubleshoot
it further.

	Erik