lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject Anybody uses PreAnalyzedField ?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 10:53:50 GMT
Hello,

I am looking at various ways to get content into Solr and one of the new
ones is PreAnalyzedField, which allows to use arbitrary difficult analyzer
chain externally and just feed the results in.

Problem is, I cannot figure out how to query it. Since the index-time
analyzers are external to Solr, how does it generate internal tokens during
query time? Or is it some sort of pre-parsed tokens supplied at query time
as well?

Does somebody have a working example/explanation to save me a time of
building a full test case.

Thank you,
   Alex.
- Time is the quality of nature that keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD book)