lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandre Rafalovitch <arafa...@gmail.com>
Subject DIH: Transformers and Nested entities - order of execution
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 13:29:14 GMT
Hello,

If I have both nested entities and transformers defined, what is the order
of execution?

As an example, say I have an email with a job offer, which includes JobNo
as part of a field. I want to parse that JobNo with a RegexTransformer and
then use nested entity to import that job's field into the same entity.

This, obviously, relies on being able to create the JobNo field in between
an outer entity and inner entity processing. But I am not sure whether
that's the case.

Does anyone knows of the top of their head what the order is?

Also, can I have Transformers on inner entities? If so, when do they
trigger?

Regards,
  Alex.

- Time is the quality of nature that keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD book)