lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Riad I.A <riad...@hotmail.com>
Subject Probleme running solr 4.0 in Websphere 7
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 20:46:39 GMT

I'm trying tu run solr 4.0 on Websphere 7 and have problems on starting solr.
I tried with solr 3.6 and everythings ok as I  can access the admin UI. For solr 4.0 when
I try to access the admin page I have ClassNotFoundException on "solr.WhitespaceTokenizerFactory"

I noticed that many analyser classes were moved from solr-core to lucen-core analyser package.

to solve the problem I replaced the shorthand "core" with "org.apache.lucene.analyser.core"
in the schema.xml file and the problem desepear but got another ClassNotFoundExceptionabout
another TokenizerFactory or filter and again replaced with the right package and so forth.

starngely I hadn't those kind of errors under Tomcat by using the same War ! is there any
special config to do with Websphere 7 to get it run ?

thanks for your help