lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From adityab <aditya_ba...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Too many fields to Sort in Solr
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 13:02:48 GMT
Hi Joel,
Might have an answer for this. Initially my servers were on 3.5 and then i
moved to Solr 4.0. at this time i use the solrconfig.xml that was in the
example and updated is with parameters i changed in 3.5 for the environment.
there was no "<codecFactory class="solr.SchemaCodecFactory"/>" in the 4.0
example solrconfig.xml file. We continued to us the same file and updated
war to 4.1 then 4.2 just by changing the luceneMatchVersion in the existing
solrconfig.xml file.

I was looking at the 4.2 and comparing it with the one we have and i see
that the *codefactory* is in the example solrconfig.xml file.

  <codecFactory class="solr.SchemaCodecFactory"/>